How to care for your Buoy suit
To increase the longevity of your Buoy.swim suit, we recommend that you follow our care guide below.
- Gentle cold hand wash immediately after use ensuring all salt, sand and chlorine is removed.
- Please do not soak.
- Lay flat, out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Do not roll up wet.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not iron, bleach, wring, tumble dry, dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- If needed, wash your swimsuit with mild detergent in cold water.
- All our swim fabrics have been tested in chlorine, salt, mineral pools and sea water.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces such as rocks, pebbles, stone and concrete pool surfaces.
- Do not stretch or pull your swimwear with force.
- We do not take responsibility for the balling of fabrics and loss of elasticity.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimwear in spa baths as the high levels of chlorine and extreme heat could cause fading and damage to your swimsuit.
- Whilst the suit is UV resistant, sunscreen lotions, tanning oils and moisturisers can stain, mark and damage your swimsuit.
- Do not leave your swimsuit in direct sunlight as this may cause fading and damage to the material.